Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Proud of myself!

Hello! I'm in my last brain and behaviour tut. MUAHAHA! Time flies..... its time for my 2nd year first sem exams soon! Okok.. time to start my 1st round of revision!

I've gotten 1 more tutee! Its a tpy lorong 1, kinda.. far. Buts okie, he pays well. hehehe! I just went to teach him before my class... and i've one more student after my class later. SOBz.. so tiring! I use to be able to sleep on the average 8 hours per day, but now, because of my tuition and school, i have to sleep late to finish my assignments. On the average... i sleep 5 hours max! But luckily! I can still manage to finish my assignments on time. *phew* I'm proud of myself!

There are a series of unfortunate events at home...! My mum, my grandma. Sometimes i wonder why i can keep up the notion of me having a wonderful life. Sigh..

But then again... I'm still loving my busy life, tiring indeed, but thats what makes some other beautiful things more beautiful in my life!

No comments: